BC.Game may be closely associated with a 21st-century innovation – cryptocurrencies – but this does not mean that this eclectic betting website is immune from enjoying more traditional pursuits. Indeed, at BC.Game, horse racing betting is now a possibility, allowing customers at this bookies operation to take their chances on the Sport of Kings.
This guide shows you just how easy it is to place a horse racing bet at BC.Game, as well as giving an insight into how to use the horse betting interface to increase your winning chances. So, let’s get under starter orders and tell you everything that you need to know about the gee-gees at BC.Game!
Getting Started with Racing at BC.Game
Novices and BC.Game VIP clients alike will find locating the BC.Game horse racing betting section is a simple task. Just look towards the top of the homepage for the ‘racing’ tab and click. Once located, you will find that upcoming and future horse and greyhound racing events are laid out in a logical format for ease of use.
Of course, you need to be a registered user of this book to take advantage of horse racing coverage that focuses on U.K. Irish, Australian and American meetings, as well as the best international festivals. Fortunately, the BC.Game sign up process is painless and quick.
To create a new BC.Game account you will need to complete three main tasks:
- Click on the Sign-Up tab – You will find this in the top right corner of the home screen in green.
- Complete the registration form – You will need to provide your details including your name and email address. You will also have to set up a strong password for site access.
- Read the terms and conditions – As a responsible gambling operator, BC.Game requires you to confirm that you are 18 years of age (older in some jurisdictions) and that you are happy to accept the terms and conditions that BC.Game operates under.
- Verify your email address – After completing the registration form, the BC.Game team will send you an email to confirm your contact details. Once you reply to this you will have access to BC.Game and everything that it offers.
The racing section of this crypto sportsbook has two distinct arms. You can either head for the BC.Game greyhound betting pages or the horse racing alternative. On entry to the equine-focused tab, you will find a list of both upcoming and future races.
Country icons give you a feel for if the next race is from the U.K., Ireland, or an International racetrack and the display shows the market leaders for each event.
If you need to access the full racecard click on any race to read:
- A brief summary of the form for each runner; and
- The all-important weight and age details for all of the thoroughbreds involved.
Understanding Horse Racing at BC.Game
If you are new to the world of horse racing you’ll want to know what types of races can be accessed at BC.Game and what kinds of wager can you place?
As you would expect from a top betting operation, BC.Game horse racing betting covers all of the best action from the flat and the jumps. This means that it is as easy to place a bet on any race at the Cheltenham Festival as it is on the Epsom Derby or the Breeders Cup Classic.
All popular bets are accepted, including win, place, forecast, and tricast choices.
Our BC.Game review goes into a lot more detail on the type of games that can be enjoyed at this crypto gambling site.
How to Place a Horse Racing Wager on BC.Game
If you are able to place a bet on BC.Game crypto games you’ll possess all of the skills required to place a bet on your favorite horses.
- First, head to the ‘racing’ section
- Select a race from the left-hand menu or from the listed upcoming races
- Click on your horse
- And, select your bet type and stake
After making your pick, sit back and watch the live stream of your race to see if your judgment is correct.
Watch and Bet: Live Horse Racing Betting
Advances in technology mean that you can now watch live streams of horse racing from across the globe, this also means that bet-in-play options are also available.
If you are a good race reader this can give you a massive edge over the bookies.
Prices on your selection can fluctuate dramatically depending on the track position of your horse. With this in mind, if you like to back horses that are “dropped in” towards the rear of the field, you may get better odds for your selection just because your horse is adopting its preferred running style.
Conversely, if you prefer to back a front-runner you may see the odds on these horses shorten as vie for the lead at the front of the pack.
Only win bets are available in-running.
Tips for BC.Game Horse Racing Betting Success
There are a lot of variables to consider when you are looking for the winner of the next horse race. These include:
- Handicap Rating
- The Going
- The Distance
- The course
- The time of the year
- The surface
- The race type
- The trainer’s form
- The jockey’s form
Determining which of these variables is of greater importance can be difficult. However, one thing to bear in mind is that bookmakers tend to not like taking each-way bets.
An each-way bet is two separate bets, one on your horse to win its race and one on your horse to be placed (2nd to 4th in most types of race). Even if your horse doesn’t win, you may make a profit on your each-way bet if your selection is priced at 5/1 (6 / +500) or more.
However you choose to bet, it is vital that you never bet more than you can afford to lose and that you never chase your losses whenever you experience an unlucky run of results.
Start Trotting Towards BC.Game
If you are a fan of horse racing you can now put BC.Game on your shortlist as your bookie of choice.
- The BC.Game Racing platform hosts races from the U.K., Ireland, and further afield.
- The stylish interface displays upcoming and future races in an easy-to-view format.
- All races are live-streamed for added interest and extra betting chances.
As always, you should only bet while it is enjoyable, and never wager more than you can afford. Find more details on healthy betting practices in the responsible gambling section of the BC.Game website.
Header image: Shutterstock/Mikhail Pogosov