Want a BC.Game shitcode? Strange question, right? However, we love shitcodes and we think you will too. While shitcodes have unfortunate names, they offer you an awesome way to play at BC.Game. We’ve set up this little guide that explains what shitcodes are, how you can get them and how you should be using them. All you need to take full advantage of these awesome little deals. So take a look below and see just how easy it is to get a shitcode from BC.Game!
What is a BC.Game shitcode?
Anyone who has read our BC.Game crypto review will know that this is a crypto gambling site that loves to serve up bonuses and special offers. Shitcodes are one of these BC.Game bonuses and serves up these shitcodes regularly. We’re not totally sure why BC.Game calls these special offers shitcodes because we think they’re good. Keep reading to see what you can do with a shitcode.
Why a BC.Game shitcode 2024 is worth getting
Doing things like playing casino games and betting on esports with Bitcoin is great fun, but it is way more enjoyable to do it with someone else’s money. This is the premise behind shitcodes because once you get a shitcode you’ll find that it gives you lots of credit to use on the BC.Game site. What’s not to love!
Who can get a BC.Game shitcode?
Simply put, if you’ve managed to complete the BC.Game sign up procedure, you can get a shitcode. This means that shitcodes become available as soon as you’ve become a registered member at BC.Game. Just bear in mind that you have to be at least 18 years old to play at BC.Game and you can’t play here if you are based in the US and a few other countries listed in the brand’s terms of service.
How to get a BC.Game shitcode in 2024
As far as we can tell, it looks like BC.Game serves up these shitcodes on a random basis and there’s no telling where you’re going to find them. This makes hunting down shitcodes a big part of what you’ll be doing on the BC.Game crypto site. However, just to help you out, here are some of the places where we’ve found shitcodes in the past:
- BC.Game forum: Chances are that you’ll see a few posts in the brand’s crypto community forum about shitcodes.
- Player chatroom: While the player chatroom can be filled with a lot of irrelevant chat, you may see a stray shitcode popping up here every now and then.
- Social media: BC.Game is very active on its Facebook, Twitter and Discord social media channels. As such, following BC.Game on social media can be a good way to be first in line to get some hot shitcodes.
- Special announcements: Sometimes BC.Game throws caution to the wind and just makes a big announcement that it has some shitcodes on offer. Sadly, we don’t know when this is going to happen next.
- Affiliate sites: Some crypto casino resources will sometimes feature links to special shitcode deals. This means that you just have to click on the link and you could be the proud owner of a brand new shitcode.
Tips for using a free shitcode for BC.Game
We included a few tips on finding shitcodes in our BC.Game strategy guide, but we’ve got a few tricks for using them right here. Take a look below to see what you should be doing with your shitcode!
- Play BC.Game Originals: Not only are games like Blackjack, BC Game Crash and BC.Game Limbo great fun, but they also have a very favourable house edge. This means that you have a much better chance of winning when you use your shitcode.
- Play with modest stakes: It would be pretty foolish to use your shitcode all in one go. So make sure that you spread your shitcode across lots of different bets. After all, everyone loses sooner or later.
- Play the games you know best: Kind of obvious, but if you’re a big blackjack fan make sure you find those variants of this card game that suit your wagering style best.
Your resource for finding a BC.Game shitcode
By now you’ll know that BC.Game isn’t exactly shy about serving up lots of wonderful shitcodes. This means that you can enjoy playing at one of the top crypto betting sites with plenty of extra wagering credit. There’s something enjoyable about hunting down those elusive shitcodes.
We’re pretty sure that BC.Game is going to be flushing out plenty more shitcodes in the future. So make sure that you bookmark this page to be first in line to pick up the next shitcode that appears on the scene.